30 September 2010

October Goals

1.  Finish moving stuff out of my parents' house.  For Real this time!

2.  Cook 3 new recipes.  I really want to work on broadening my cooking horizons, so we don't eat the same things all the time!

3.  Stay in my $250 grocery budget.  Last month I spent way more than I wanted to, and I hope that come November I can bring this budget down to $200 but I find that with stocking my pantry in a new house its taking up quite a bit of cash. 

4. Earn 2 Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. (more on Swagbucks soon)  I earned one in 2 weeks so I think I should hopefully be able to earn 2 in October.  We'll see though :)

5.  Stay in my $100 eating out budget.  I went over in September because of the girls nights out, so I really have $90 when I take out what I went over.  I think this is doable since I have no big plans and I managed to stay at 50 other than the girls nights last month. 

6.  Get up to 83 books.  We'll see.  I'm kinda far behind in this goal.

7.  270 minutes of Pilates.  I have the 10 minute pilates video that has 5 different 10 minute workouts on it.  This goal gives me a day a week off from doing 10 minutes which should be totally do-able. 

Tomorrow: A review of how I did in September

No comments:

Post a Comment