21 September 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up










 This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.



1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries ($30).
2. Today I feel optimistic towards money. I figured out that I should be entirely debt free by mid 2015, and that is not factoring in any extra money that I will hopefully be making or any raises beyond the one I get for getting my degree.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was get my Just Dance action on.  For some reason I'm loving dancing to "Can't Touch This".
4. I will consider this week a success if I play Just Dance one more time.  
5. The thing I am most looking forward to about this autumn is boots!  I LOVE wearing knee high boots with tights, a cute skirt, and a comfy sweater. 

--

If you'd like to join in, answer these questions on your blog and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The thing I am most looking forward to about this autumn is ________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment