01 September 2010

August Checkup and September Goals

August Goals
1. Increase my steps regularly so that I am up to 7000 steps.-   PASS I made it up over 10,000 steps with the amusement park and kept it high most of the week so I'm sitting at 8300 steps as my current daily standard

2. Get my book count up to 70 books.  FAIL  I only made it to 65 books by the end of August.  In a few days I'll tell you what I read in August. 

3. Keep track of what I eat at least 80% of the time for the rest of the month.  PASS  I did great on this.  The only time I didn't track was my staycation and one Sunday!


4. Freezer Cook 2 meals. FAIL I only managed one. 

5. Keep to my eating out and vacation budgets. PASS  Okay, so I might have failed on the vacation budget but its close enough and I think I stayed under.  I know I stuck to the eating out budget.  :D

6. Have a smooth move with as little costs as possible. PASS  Move went smoothly, only costs were the frozen pizzas for the movers!  Well, and dinner at a local hamburger joint because the kitchen wasn't ready yet.


September Goals

1.  Keep increasing steps or play Just Dance regularly.  This is kind of a wishy washy goal.  When the Wii gets set up my plan is to skip tracking steps and focus on exercise video games every day.  Until that happens I want to work on my steps. 

2.  Get Book Count up to 75 books.  This is what I need to be at to be on track for the end of September.  This means I have to read 10 more books this month.  Which might be too ambitious, but I'm going to try!

3.  Keep track of what I eat 90% of the time.  Really, its not hard to add things into livestrong so I have no excuse not to, but I'll say 90% to give me a little leeway.


4.  Stick to my $100 monthly eating out budget.  That means approximately $20 a week.  I'm hoping I can manage this, even with two girls' night outs at the end of the month, one of which will cost me $25 on its own.  


5.  Finish the move and unpacking.  There is still stuff at my parents' house.  My hope is to get all that I want coming with me to my house and in its proper place by the end of the month.  


6.  Stay on track with homework. This is another loose goal, what exactly does "on track" mean.  Basically I'd prefer not to be rushing to finish things the night before they are due.  It's my final semester in school and I haven't managed this goal ever before so now is the time to prove I can!  Really I'll settle for not rushing to finish things the same day that they are due. 

No comments:

Post a Comment