13 September 2010

Weekly Money Check-up

This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Household furniture. I bought two bookshelves, a desk chair, and a few hanging wall files for $100. Wesley will be reimbursing me for half that though. .

2. Today I feel stressed towards money.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was watched Stargate SG1 and ate pizza.

4. I will consider this week a success if I manage to get my household to-do list done.

5. One of my most memorable birthdays was my 7th. It was Egyptian themed. My mom made cool Egyptian jewelry invitations (out of paper) that determined which team the kids were on for the mummy wrapping contest (with TP of course). I had a black cat cake and I started the party by throwing up in the hallway before everyone got there!

---

If you'd like to join in, answer these questions on your blog and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.

2. Today I feel _______towards money.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.

4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.

5. One of my most memorable birthdays was ____________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment