24 September 2010

Goal Check-Up Friday

1. Keep increasing steps or play Just Dance regularly. Still sitting at only 2 Just Dance sessions this month.  I may get one in tomorrow if I don't have too much homework after my morning online webinar.

2. Get Book Count up to 75 books.  I'm up to 5 books this month and 72 total. 

3. Stick to my $100 monthly eating out budget.  I've used all of my eating out budget this month, except for the money I had put aside in the budget for the girls nights.  Girl night #1 is tomorrow and we switched from sushi to French so I might wind up spending more than expected.  We'll see!

4. Finish the move and unpacking.  Still slowly moving stuff.  I don't think I'll finish with this goal this month.  But classes lighten up in October, so I should be able to plan sometime to clean out the old room. 

5. Stay on track with homework. Still doing awesome on homework!  I'm ahead on assignments for my all day Wednesday class, and I hope to get all my assignments for the 6th done before Wednesday.  That would leave me with a final project left and 2 weeks to do it.  My evening class has a big assignment due on the 6th, which I started and hope to finish by Tuesday.  My weekend class starts tomorrow, so we'll see if that throws a wrench into the rest of my plans. 

6. Try 3 New Recipes. I think I've finished this.  I made roast chicken, homemade pizza (twice!), and a new crockpot dessert last night.  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment