07 September 2010

Weekly Money Check Up


This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on vet bills- 193 for the annual checkup, yearly medicines, and 3 yr. vaccines .
2. Today I feel irritated towards money.  (probably because I had to pay the vet bill this morning).
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was snuggle up with Wesley and watch Shutter Island.
4. I will consider this week a success if I have fun on the weekend's camping trip.
5. My first job was as a scorekeeper for trapshooting when I was in 6th grade.  I was very good about saving half my money every week and it helped me buy my first car.

---
If you'd like to join in, answer these questions on your blog and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.



1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My first job was ____________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment