28 September 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up

My Pretty Pennies usually hosts the Weekly Money Check Up, but she's on a break right now, so I've used her first four questions and made up my own final question this week.  



1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on household stuff ($50 on a shredder, end tables, lamps, and lightbulbs).

2. Today I feel confident towards money. I'm getting stuff in order and starting a travel fund!


3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was a nice walk with Wesley and the pooch last night.


4. I will consider this week a success if I can get all my blogging in.  I owe you October Goals and a final September review.

5. My favorite place to visit is Paris.  Can't get enough of the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment