10 September 2010

Goal Check-Up Friday

1. Keep increasing steps or play Just Dance regularly. I stopped with the pedometer, because I kept forgetting it on the dog’s early morning walks and I’ve only managed Just Dance once so far :|

2. Get Book Count up to 75 books. I’m up another 3 books! 2 were for school but I read them cover to cover so they count! I’m close to finishing a 3rd school book and a second personal choice.

3. Keep track of what I eat 90% of the time. psht. I’ve slacked. I may be dropping this goal.

4. Stick to my $100 monthly eating out budget. I’m doing good so far! Only $25 of my eating out budget spent and we are 9 days in! I’m doing some meal planning for next week so hopefully I can stay on track! I also decided to up this budget this month to $120 (I pulled the $20 out of my salon/barber budget) since I have 2 big events.

5. Finish the move and unpacking. I’ve brought some more stuff to the apartment but I still have a lot to do on the moving end.

6. Stay on track with homework. I am doing awesome on homework! It helps that I haven’t had much of it. I’ve got all my stuff done for one of Wednesday’s classes and some reading to do for the other.

And a new goal I’ve decided to add:

7. Try 3 New Recipes. Nothing new tried yet, but hopefully next week I’ll be trying one or two new dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment