18 September 2010

Goal Check-up Friday

Brought to you this week- on Saturday!

1. Keep increasing steps or play Just Dance regularly. I played Just Dance again last night (so 2x this month) and I’m hoping to play again after work tonight.

2. Get Book Count up to 75 books. I’ve read a total of 4 books this month (just finished another school book). That puts me up to 71 books total, so I need to read 4 more books in under 2 weeks. It’ll take some work!

3. Stick to my $100 monthly eating out budget. I’m doing okay so far. With the two planned girls night outs this month, I have another $14 left for the rest of my eating out. This is totally do-able! I shouldn’t be going out with Wesley since we eat in during the week and he has plans both Sundays that we might ordinarily go out to breakfast. This should be plenty for 2 school day dinners!

4. Finish the move and unpacking. Everything in the apartment is unpacked, but I still have a bunch of stuff at my parents’ house. I plan to do a run over there today and/or tomorrow for more stuff.

5. Stay on track with homework. Still doing awesome on homework! My hope is to get everything that is due next Wednesday and Saturday done today. I’m on desk all day (which allows plenty of homework time) and I should have most of the evening to myself. I think that I can do it!

6. Try 3 New Recipes. So far I tried a new roast chicken recipe in the crockpot (a delicious dinner last night). I’m planning to make homemade pizza for the first time by myself on Sunday and Jambalaya (from a rice mix) on Monday. I don’t know if either one counts as an official recipe, but its cooking new foods which was the point of the goal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment