01 October 2010

September Goals/Goal Check-Up Friday

Since today is both a Friday and the first of a new month, you get the extra special Goal Check-Up Friday that doubles as the end of the month review!

1. Keep increasing steps or play Just Dance regularly. Failed pretty miserably at this.  Stopped counting steps and only got 2 rounds of Just Dance in.  On the plus side, I started the 10 minute Pilates early and got two days of that in before the month ended. 

2. Get Book Count up to 75 books. Fail. Only made it to 71 (last week I said 72 but my count got off somewhere along the line).  This month I read:  68.  Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  69. Non-Designer's Design Book  70. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire  71.  Library 2.0

3. Stick to my $100 monthly eating out budget. Pass I came in under budget, mostly because Girls' Night #2 was cancelled.  Girls' Night #1 was over what I had planned :|  But I did good! 

4. Finish the move and unpacking.  Fail.  Enough said.  Try again next time.

5. Stay on track with homework.  Pass!  I thought for sure I'd bomb this one, but I'm doing good.  I have most of my homework for next week done already!

6. Try 3 New Recipes. Pass!  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment