30 October 2010

November Goals

So, there are quite a few repeat goals, but I do better when I keep it in mind even if I'm still failing at them.

1.  Finish moving stuff out of my parents' house.  Third time having this as a goal.  Third time's the charm though!  I think this time it is a bit more realistic given that I have only 2 classes this month and 2 days that I don't have to go to school for the one and I don't meet at all for the other. 

2.  Stay in my $250 grocery budget.  Trying again!
3. Earn 2 Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks.   I beat this goal in October, so I think I can do it again!
4.  Stay in my $100 eating out budget.  Trying again!  Its a little more realistic with no all day class and one cheaper event planned.

5.  Get up to 91 books.  I'm far behind in this goal, but as mentioned in Goal #1 I have more time, so I might meet this one.

6.  260 minutes of Pilates/Exercise.  I really want to make exercise a priority with my little bit of extra time.  10 minutes a day with a day off each week is reasonable. 

7.  Keep up at least weekly posting on my craft blog.  I've been on hiatus from this blog for probably a year.  As my time is freeing up crafting is something I want to focus on and bringing that blog back up is an important part of it for me. 

Tomorrow: A review of how I did in October

No comments:

Post a Comment