31 October 2010

October Goal Review

Lots of fails again this month.  I feel like I'm making progress though despite this.  

1.  Finish moving stuff out of my parents' house.  FAIL- Big Time  The only thing I did was grab a few things that I needed from the house a few days ago.  Try again next month!

2.  Cook 3 new recipes.  FAIL I made some new cookie recipes for the bake sale but I don't think that counts with the spirit of the goal.  I don't think I made a single new dish otherwise.

3.  Stay in my $250 grocery budget.  FAIL  I went about $20 over then I put about $30 into my November grocery spending.  Better luck next time.

4. Earn 2 Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. PASS I wound up with 3 giftcards in October.  So far I've made $20 for Amazon and already spent $10 of it on a birthday present for a friend's daughter. 

5.  Stay in my $100 eating out budget.  FAIL I went about $20 over. 

6.  Get up to 83 books.  FAIL  I made it up to 75 books and I currently have 2 more in process. 

7.  270 minutes of Pilates. FAIL Only made it to 90 minutes with 50 of them being on Just Dance once. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment