01 November 2010

Weekly Money Check-up





This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.






1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a trip to Target.  I spent $66 on mostly groceries and a much needed new pair of lounge pants.  They have these awesome soft flannel PJ pants for $10 right now.  So worth it that I think I'm going back to stock up!

2. Today I feel positive towards money.  Just a general up day.  I feel positive towards most things.  Maybe my anti anxiety/anti depressants are finally kicking in.  :)

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was I baked for a charity bake sale and made a ton of money to help the animals.

4. I will consider this week a success if I bake another batch of cookies for work and get back into my Pilates.

5. If I could grow one thing, it would be a lilac bush.  I love love love the smell of lilacs and I think its one of the non-people things I'll miss most about living with my parents. 

--
If you want to join in fill out the questions and link it back to My Pretty Pennies

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. If I could grow one thing, it would be ____________.

No comments:

Post a Comment