20 November 2010

Goal-Checkup

Well crap.  Once again I missed doing this on Friday.  But at least I'm doing it bright and early Saturday!


1.  Finish moving stuff out of my parents' house.  I've taken a load of stuff out of the house and some of it to goodwill.  I have to swing by a pawn shop to see what bass guitars are going for so I can offer to sell mine to family before I put it on Ebay.  I'll be doing the more time conscious thing and bringing it to someone else to list it (as well as a few other things) since I just don't feel like doing it myself. 

2.  Stay in my $250 grocery budget. As previously discussed, I'm over budget.  Only by $5 rather than the $10 that I thought.  I'll spend another $10 tonight on some deals I can't pass up but that's it for this month.  I'll be buying some Kohls giftcards at Jewel tomorrow (for my Black Friday shopping) that will earn me $40 in free groceries so I'll probably be able to come in under budget next month.

3. Earn 2 Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks.  I've only earned one so far, but I'm working on it.  I don't think I'll get a second before the month is out but you never know!

4.  Stay in my $100 eating out budget.  I've used 2/3 of it so far, but the only eating out plans I have from here on out this month should be heavily discounted or free. 

5.  Get up to 91 books.  Almost done with the 7th Harry Potter book, but my goal of 100 books this year might be hard to complete.
 
6.  260 minutes of Pilates/Exercise.  It is looking like I got a total of 90 minutes in this month so far.  Maybe if I count Black Friday shopping I'll meet this goal ;) 

7.  Keep up at least weekly posting on my craft blog.  I posted about my fudge recipe like I promised I would which is 3 posts by week 3 of the month.  I'll need to do another one next week.  Maybe I'll post about my Black Friday plans and adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment