30 November 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up

  


This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up. 






1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Rent- 370 (I got $50 off for a referral to my complex!).

2. Today I feel anxious towards money.  Spent more on Black Friday than I really should have. 

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was spend the weekend having laughs and playing games with my family and my friends.

4. I will consider this week a success if I fix all my torn clothes and finish filing my papers.

5. My favorite holiday song is Silver Bells.

--
If you want to join in fill out the questions and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.  

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite holiday song is____________.

No comments:

Post a Comment