28 November 2010

Friday Goal Check-Up- Sunday Edition

Given that it was both Thanksgiving and my birthday weekend, I think I am excused in waiting til Sunday to post this :)

1.  Finish moving stuff out of my parents' house.  This is not getting done by the end of the month.  I've made progress but not much.

2.  Stay in my $250 grocery budget.  I went waaay over.  But I'm counting last nights purchase in my December budget.  Might be cheating a little, but oh well :)

3. Earn 2 Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks.  I don't think I'll make it to the second one.  I'm only about halfway there and only a few days left in the month.

4.  Stay in my $100 eating out budget.  I went over by $2.  :|

5.  Get up to 91 books.  Only up to 76 books.  Finished Harry Potter 7 and I have 2 more in progress. 
 
6.  260 minutes of Pilates/Exercise. I've made serious progress in this.  I bought Just Dance 2, helped someone move, and did a lot of walking the past two days (which I give myself partial credit for) so I'm up to 270 and have completed my goal!!!

7.  Keep up at least weekly posting on my craft blog.  I posted my black friday plans, and I plan to do a review of the experience tomorrow.

Feeling good about my goals and being 24!

No comments:

Post a Comment