06 November 2010

Saturday Goal Check-Up

1.  Finish moving stuff out of my parents' house.  I brought cake decorating supplies to the apartment, but thats it so far.  I may spend some time tomorrow moving stuff.  We'll see.
2.  Stay in my $250 grocery budget.  I've used about half my budget so far.  I also think we're mostly stocked up on stuff.  However I know I'll have to buy baking stuff this month since Christmas and Thanksgiving are coming up.  I think I can stay in budget though.

3. Earn 2 Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks.   I'm about halfway to my first one, but I haven't been swagging as much as I should be.

4.  Stay in my $100 eating out budget.  I've used a third of it so far, but I only have to go down to school one more time this month which is usually when I succumb to the draw of eating out. 
5.  Get up to 91 books.  Haven't added to it yet, but I finished a short story and I'm in the middle of one book. 
6.  260 minutes of Pilates/Exercise.  I've done 30 minutes so far.  I should be at 60, but I'm also hoping to have a long round of Just Dance either tonight or tomorrow

7.  Keep up at least weekly posting on my craft blog.  Well, I haven't posted this week, but I should do it next week.  Maybe twice if I'm lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment