15 November 2010

Monday Goal Check-up

I don't know how I missed doing this on Friday, I think I was too distracted with my new scarf craft projects :) oh and the dentist!  That was what I was dealing with on Friday.  You'll hear more about my trip to the dentist in a future post.  

1.  Finish moving stuff out of my parents' house.  No more progress on this front.  Tonight's plans include going to my parent's house to do laundry and work on cleaning out my room at the same time. 

2.  Stay in my $250 grocery budget.  I'm over budget.  Again.  I've already gone about $10 over.  But I think that we can survive on what's in the house (and leftovers from Thanksgiving) for the rest of the month.  Hopefully. 

3. Earn 2 Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks.  I should have one earned by today to meet this goal.  But I won't.  I need 100 more points.  I may still be able to get 2 this month though.  We shall see. 

4.  Stay in my $100 eating out budget. I've used half of it.  But hopefully things should slow down from here.  Its my birthday month so I should be getting freebies from restaurants and treated by Wesley and my parents. 

5.  Get up to 91 books.  Still in the middle of the same book.  Sometimes I forget how long Harry Potter is.  :)
 
6.  260 minutes of Pilates/Exercise.  I've lost track.  No where near where I should be.  I keep finding excuses.  I need to make this a priority.

7.  Keep up at least weekly posting on my craft blog.  I've blogged twice this month, but I'm due for a new post.  I've been practicing a simple fudge recipe for Christmas presents and I think I'll post about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment