22 November 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up

This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Just Dance 2I got a great deal at Kmart and only paid $30 for it!  It's definitely worth it!

2. Today I feel worried towards money.  I have expensive Black Friday plans.  I maybe shouldn't be spending the money that I'm planning on spending, but I get a raise in a month that should pay for my 
purchases with less than one paycheck's raise. 

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was put up Christmas Window Clings from Target (only a dollar!). 

4. I will consider this week a success if I meet my Just Dance 2 Just Sweat goals.  

5. My favorite food at Thanksgiving is probably mashed potatoes and gravy although I also love the rolls. 

--
If you want to join in fill out the questions and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.  


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite food at Thanksgiving is____________.

2 comments:

  1. The Just Dance game sounds like a blast! Hope you make your goals!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my it is a blast! I love it so much! :D And I did meet my sweat goals!

    ReplyDelete