15 November 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up

 


This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.







1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on the dentist.  I spent $95 on a deep cleaning of the bottom half of my mouth.  I have to go back this Friday for the top half, but it should be cheaper since I've now met my deductible.

2. Today I feel nervous towards money.  After going to the dentist I discovered I need all 4 wisdom teeth removed which is a huge expense that I'll have to deal with soon.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was make scarves.  Lots of 'em.  :)

4. I will consider this week a success if I get ahead on my homework assignments.  I have two things due on Sunday and I'd like to get a serious start on the rest of my assignments.  

5. I am afraid of tornadoes.  Terrified of them in fact.  I'm not sure exactly why.  I'm also terrified of getting pregnant.  I've never wanted kids, hospitals freak me out, and I've got too much I want for me right now to let having a kid interrupt it.  

--
If you want to join in fill out the questions and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.  


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I am afraid of ____________.

No comments:

Post a Comment