19 October 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up





This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.
 






1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Fondue.  I spent $33 on brunch at The Melting Pot with some girlfriends.

2. Today I feel unconcerned towards money.  I'm feeling kinda loose with money. 

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was pumpkin picking with Wesley and my pooch.

4. I will consider this week a success if I can cheer the dog up.  She's gotten depressed lately :(

5. My favorite cereal is Cocoa KrispiesI can eat them 3 meals a day!!  I love the chocolate milk that's leftover!

--
If you want to join in fill out the questions and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.  


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.

2. Today I feel _______towards money.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.

4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.

5. My favorite cereal is ___________.

No comments:

Post a Comment