04 October 2010

Weekly Money Check-up










 This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.



1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on Rent- $420.

2. Today I feel nothing towards money.  I'm a little distracted by other things to be concerned in the least with my finances.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was attend the 18th birthday party of my best friend's dog TashaTasha was my dog for a few years, when my best friend moved into an apartment with her family and couldn't take Tasha, but we gave her back when they got a house again. 

4. I will consider this week a success if I can manage to work all my hours without taking sick timeThose other things mentioned earlier distract me even more at work.  You'll see a post about it as soon as I feel like writing about it. 

5. The TV show I am most excited about this season is  Desperate Housewives!  I just realized I missed the season premiere so I have to catch it online (hopefully tonight).

--
If you'd like to join in, answer these questions on your blog and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The TV show I am most excited about this season is  ________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment