22 October 2010

Friday Goal Check-Up

Well it is a kind of depressing goal checkup Friday, but I'm still going to report in nonetheless.

1.  Finish moving stuff out of my parents' house.  No progress yet. 

2.  Cook 3 new recipes.  No progress here either.  My chicken was bad so I couldn't even do the shake and bake.

3.  Stay in my $250 grocery budget.  Busted the budget.  I'm about 20 over now and I think I'll wind up another 5-10 before the month is out.

4. Earn 2 Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. Woot!  I've finished this one and I may even earn a third this month!

5.  Stay in my $100 eating out budget.  Blew this one by 11 so far and I know I'll wind up going over even more.  I'll probably be over 25 total by the end of the month.

6.  Get up to 83 books. Two more since last I spoke, but still way under the goal.

7.  270 minutes of Pilates.  I should be at 190 minutes by now.  But I'm only at 90 and that includes my Just Dance session (since exercise was my goal).

No comments:

Post a Comment