27 October 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up




This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.








1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a doctor visit- $25 co-pay.

2. Today I feel okay towards money.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was spend an evening having dinner at my parents’ house with Wesley and the pooch.

4. I will consider this week a success if I don’t have to stay up all night on Friday baking for Saturday’s bake sale.

5. This year for halloween I am dressing up as nothing. Unfortunately, this year I have no Halloween plans :(

--
If you want to join in fill out the questions and link it back to My Pretty Pennies

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.

2. Today I feel _______towards money.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.

4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.

5. This year for halloween I am dressing up as ____________.

No comments:

Post a Comment