15 October 2010

Friday Goal Check-Up

1.  Finish moving stuff out of my parents' house.  No progress yet. 

2.  Cook 3 new recipes.  No progress here either.  I'm planning on making shake and bake chicken this weekend, but I don't know if that counts.

3.  Stay in my $250 grocery budget. I'm already almost at my budget.  I have like $10 left, but I also have $10 in coupons to Jewel, so thats like $20 for the month.

4. Earn 2 Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. (more on Swagbucks soon)  I've earned one this month so far and I'm already more than halfway to the next one so this is looking good.  If all goes well I'll pay for my mom and my stepdad's Christmas presents with free giftcards!

5.  Stay in my $100 eating out budget.  Again, super close to my budget.  I have $2 left and the $30 I put aside for fondue this Sunday.  I'm betting I'll blow this, but I'm going to still try.

6.  Get up to 83 books.  Finished one more this month and almost done with a second.

7.  270 minutes of Pilates.  I'm behind in this one, but I can still catch up.  In theory I should have 130 minutes done already.  Instead I have 40.  But that is just 8 days of 20 minutes instead of 10, so I can do it!

Next time on Whooshing Sounds: More info on Swagbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment