13 October 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up

This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.

Before I get into her questions for the week, I'm apologizing for not giving you guys a Friday goal check-up last week.  I'm coming to the end of one of my classes so I was SLAMMED with homework the past two weeks.  I'm caught up and should have a lighter load from here on out so I should be back to getting a post in 3x a week.  I'll definitely have a goals post for you on Friday and if you're lucky you might get another post tomorrow or Saturday talking to you about Swagbucks (cuz its totally awesome!). 
 
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries- about $75 and I'm almost at the max of my budget for the month!.

2. Today I feel okay towards money. Nothing special in any particular direction.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was had my parents and Wesley's parents over for a nice spaghetti dinner.

4. I will consider this week a success if I catch up some on my pilates.  I need to do 20 minutes a day for the next few days to be where I'm supposed to be.

5. If I could could quit my job for a month and travel throughout one country, I would choose I'm not really sure.  Part of me says France, because I loved Paris.  The other part says I have too much to see here in the States and I'd like to take a month to see some of the highlights.  Really I think that I'd be thrilled traveling in any country for a month!

--
If you want to join in fill out the questions and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.  


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.

2. Today I feel _______towards money.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.

4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.

5. If I could could quit my job for a month and travel throughout one country, I would choose_____.

No comments:

Post a Comment