30 December 2010

January Goals

So my intent for the day was to give you guys a review on my December goals, but as I'll be trekking out to my parents house to work on cleaning out the old room today and tomorrow, I figured theres a good chance I'll make more progress so I should wait on the goal review to see if I do.  Instead, I bring you January goals!

1.  Finish Cleaning out the old room.  I have time scheduled in each day this long weekend to work on this, so I'm hoping it will get done ASAP, but it may still get drawn out throughout the month.  It's been 4 months now since I moved out though, so I think its time I completely move out!  Except of course for a box or two of storage stuff.  :)

2.  Try 3 new recipes.  One of my year goals was to try 25 recipes so I thought I should start out the year strong!  Plus I'm excited to try stuff in the Jamie's Food Revolution which I got for Christmas.

3.  Read 12 Books.  1/12 of my yearly goal, lets see if I can do it!

4.  Exercise 465 minutes.  That's 15 minutes a day on average, and I beat my 10 minutes a day goal last month so I think I can do it! 

5.  Finish my 21 days in a row streak of exercise. I'm starting off with 11 days in a row (given that I work out tomorrow) and just need to keep it up til the 10th!

6.  Finalize my budget for 2011.  I have a monthly budget, not a yearly one, but it stays mostly the same month to month.  I want to get this figured out once I have final numbers on what I'll be getting each paycheck. 

I'm optimistic about these goals and hopefully goals 2,4, and 5 will help me to win some prize money in the biggest loser in March when it finishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment