15 December 2010

Weekly Money Check-up

This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.





1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceries122.64
2. Today I feel anxious towards money.  I'm blowing my budget left and right and I can't seem to stop myself.  I'll make a full confession soon, but I'm not ready yet.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was play with my cricut machine.
4. I will consider this week a success if I can keep up exercising each day.
5. My favorite holiday treat is Swedish crescent cookiesThey are my family's traditional Christmas cookie.

--
If you'd like to participate, fill this out and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite holiday treat is ____________.

No comments:

Post a Comment