20 December 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up






This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.  






 

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on dinner at Texas De Brazil.
 

2. Today I feel anxious towards money.  I'm still on edge because I don't know about my raise yet and I just found out I'm going to have to sink a few hundred dollars into an air purifier.  More on that later. 
 

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was drive around and look at Christmas lights with Wesley.
 

4. I will consider this week a success if I catch up on my exercise minutesI'm not doing so well as of now, but I have short days the next two days (where I go in late) so I should be able to get in some heavy duty dance sessions
 
5. My favorite holiday movie is Muppet Christmas Carol.  I also love A Charlie Brown Christmas and A Christmas Story, but the Muppets is the one I HAVE to see every year.  


-- 
If you'd like to participate, fill this out and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite holiday movie is ____________.

No comments:

Post a Comment