17 December 2010

Friday Goal Check-Up

I'm finally done with grad school!!!! HOOORAY!!!!  Expect to see a steady increase in talking about my student loans!  :(  I plan to address them with my big 2011 goal post due out in a few weeks.  For now though, a peek at how I'm doing on December's goals

1.  Get the guitar and extras, Itunes gift card, and the doll up on Ebay.  No progress yet.

2.  Take 4 boxes to goodwill.  Ditto

3.  Meet my 100 books goal!  I've finished one more, I'm half way through another three others.  I'm currently at 78 books. 

4.  310 minutes of Exercise.  Not looking good.  95 minutes so far (a plus that its a 65 minute increase from last week) and I'm 75 minutes behind. 

5.  Revamp my Budget. Still waiting on the raise to do this.  Expect a confession about my spending when I get it.  I'm still waiting on my final grades before I can get the raise which should hopefully show up before Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment