06 December 2010

Weekly Money Check-Up





This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.









1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a donation to WWF.  I donated $100 which was not in the budget but animals need help around Christmas too!
2. Today I feel not good towards money.  I've totally screwed up December's budget.  More than I want to talk about.  I'm not ready to confess how far I've blown it this month and its not even a full week in.  You'll get a confession out of me eventually, but probably not until the middle or end of the month.  Whenever I redo the budget.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was I snuggled with Wesley in front of the Christmas Tree and watched A Muppet Movie.
4. I will consider this week a success if I don't eat out AT ALL.
5. My favorite holiday drink is hot cocoa.  Nothing need be special about it (although I won't turn down peppermint cocoa) just delicious hot cocoa on a cold day is one of the best feelings in the world. 


--
If you want to join in fill out the questions and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.  



1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My favorite holiday drink is ____________.


No comments:

Post a Comment