24 December 2010

Friday Goal Check-Up

1.  Get the guitar and extras, Itunes gift card, and the doll up on Ebay.  No progress yet.

2.  Take 4 boxes to goodwill.  Ditto

3.  Meet my 100 books goal!  Still sitting at halfway through 3 books. Still at 78 books. :(

4.  310 minutes of Exercise.  Definitely making progress!.  200 minutes so far, I'm only 40 minutes behind. If I do half an hour tomorrow and Sunday I'll be caught up! 

5.  Revamp my Budget.  I've come to the realization that this won't get done this month.  I need to know what my raise is going to be and I won't know that until admin gets back from holiday vacation time!  This means I won't know what my raise is until January 3rd at the absolute earliest (and my transcript still does not show I'm graduated so that might delay it further).  Sigh, this will definitely be done by next month.  I may try to come up with an intermittent budget that runs from mid December to Mid January instead.  In fact, that will be my goal today!

No comments:

Post a Comment