01 January 2011

December Goal Review

1.  Get the guitar and extras, Itunes gift card, and the doll up on Ebay. FAIL  Did not happen.  Hopefully next month.  I've at least started the process on the guitar.

2.  Take 4 boxes to goodwill.  OK  I took one box in. But I have three boxes waiting to be loaded into the car, so not really a pass or a fail.

3.  Meet my 100 books goal!  FAIL

 
4.  310 minutes of Exercise. PASS WOOOOOOOOO!  This is the goal that was most important for me to meet so I'm glad I surpassed it!  I ended the year with 320 minutes!

5.  Revamp my Budget.  PASS  Okay, so this is not a total pass, but I'm going to count it.  I revamped it based on what I think my raise will be but I still don't know for sure so I'll probably be re-revamping it in January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment