10 January 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.  



1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on my teeth.  910 to get all 4 pulled out and the anesthesia. 

2. Today I feel excited towards money.  My degree finally came through so I should start my raise effective this past Saturday!!!  YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was do the 30 Day Shred 3 days in a row!!  Jillian is one tough $%#^$@^# and to do that workout 3 days in a row is a huge accomplishment for me.  I think I could have done more if not for my stupid teeth!

4. I will consider this week a success if I get back to working out.  These damn teeth!

5. I love snow.  I hate driving in ice, but I love sitting inside looking at the snow outside, or sledding down a giant hill of the stuff!

-- 
If you'd like to participate, fill this out and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I _______ snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment