07 January 2011

Friday Goal Check-Up

I got my wisdom teeth pulled this morning.  All four were long overdue for being pulled.  I'm not feeling fabulous but the painkillers definitely help.  This post may be a little odd, since I still feel a tiny bit foggy, but I'm trying anyway.  :)

1.  Finish Cleaning out the old room.  I've made progress so far.  I took a few boxes of stuff to goodwill, I have a few bags in my car right now to sort through, and I plan to do some more work on it next weekend hopefully.  I've also taken some stuff from the apartment to goodwill, which I was very excited about.  An old TV we don't use left us as well as a nightstand and small shelving unit I didn't like.

2.  Try 3 new recipes.  We made a delicious chicken and potato dish that was so incredibly easy we will probably try it again.  It was a little heavy on the Rosemary for my tastes, so we'll probably switch up the spices a bit when we try again.

3.  Read 12 Books.   I finished one book, and I'm hoping to finish another book or two this weekend since I'm basically couch-bound for a while.

4.  Exercise 465 minutes.  I should be at 105 minutes at this point, but I'm only at 85.  Not too far behind but I don't think I'll do much more than 5 minutes a day this weekend.  I should be able to get back on track by keeping up doing the 30 day shred when I feel better.

5.  Finish my 21 days in a row streak of exercise. 18 days in a row!  I'll meet this goal on Monday!!

6.  Finalize my budget for 2011.  I found out what my raise is and made a loose budget based on what I think my check will be, but I still have to wait to actually see a check to finalize this.  This might be pushed off to February because my first check with my raise will be larger than normal because it will be retroactive to December 18th when I completed the degree.  We shall see.  I've made progress and that's what counts.

See you guys on Monday hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment