22 January 2011

Saturday Goal Checkup

So its a sick house here. I am just finally feeling almost normal after having my wisdom teeth pulled. It only took 2 weeks :|  I can mostly eat normal now.  I still have to be careful about food getting stuck in the holes, but I feel so much better.  Just as I'm getting better, however, Wesley came down with strep throat!  So he's miserable and I've been taking care of him (and consequently spending more money than usual buying him meals and paying for some medication for him since his money is far tighter than mine).  But anyway, on to my goal update!


1.  Finish Cleaning out the old room.  I haven't been back since last I checked in about this.

2.  Try 3 new recipes.  No new recipes from last time either.

3.  Read 12 Books.   I've finished 3 books so far this month.  61 hours, Worth Dying For, and Carry On Jeeves.  I'm also making progress in a fourth book. 

4.  Exercise 465 minutes.  I should be at 330 minutes and I'm only at 165 :(  Too many days of just 5 minutes of exercise during the wisdom teeth extraction healing.  Hopefully I'll be able to make it up. 

5.  Finish my 21 days in a row streak of exercise.  I met this goal and surpassed it!  Made it to 26 days in a row before I slipped up and missed a day.  But I've only missed one day of exercise all month!

6.  Finalize my budget for 2011.  So, my raise is not retroactive til December 18th :(  My degree conferred date is January 8th, so I don't get any back pay.  I still won't know what a usual check looks like til February so I can't finalize the budget til then, but I have a budget based on what I think I'll be making and its flexible in that I'm scheduled to be putting a bunch of extra money towards debt so thats the only number that will change if I am making less or more than expected.

See you guys on Monday hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment