11 January 2011

Ugh...

My wisdom teeth extraction is still making me feel pretty miserable.  My boss told me to stay home one more day and I should be back in tomorrow.  On the one hand its awesome to be spending all my time on the couch watching all the Biggest Loser seasons on Hulu Plus and reading, on the other I hurt so bad that I would rather be at work and not in pain and able to eat real food!

On the plus side I've eaten some AWESOME eggs today and I've managed to keep up working out every day even through this mess.  Granted from Friday on I haven't done more than pushups and stretching, but I can do more pushups now and I haven't given up.  I made it 22 days in a row as of today!!  I'm also down a pound and a half (mostly because I can't really eat).  Feeling good about that and excited to get back into a more intense exercise regime hopefully tomorrow or the day after.  I think I'll try for the 30 day shred tomorrow, but not push myself too hard in it.  I'm hoping to go the whole month of January working out.

I've also decided to reward myself with a new wardrobe when I hit 140.  Its on the high end of what I'd like to be, but I'll be healthy and thats what matters.  It puts my BMI in the right range, all my bloodwork is good as of now, and if I'm exercising regularly, I'll be happy.  I've got a pretty positive attitude right now about the whole losing weight thing.  Only 29 pounds to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment