03 January 2011

Oh Mondays...

Good afternoon all!  Hope everyone had great holidays and are starting the new year off with a bang!  It was especially hard for me to get up and get my butt into work this morning.  I had a late night last night at a surprise party for a friend.  It was a lot of fun at least. 

I've been considering getting a gym membership this past week or so, in the spirit of my healthy lifestyle decision and finally come to the conclusion to skip it.  I know I have no energy to get up and out of the house when the temps dip into the single digits, so I'll just wind up wasting the membership most of the time.  Instead I think I've settled on buying a gazelle.  With any luck, my friend's mom still owns one and will be willing to sell it to me for $30 or so.  Either way though, I'm settled on getting one.  It will help to have something to do while watching TV and its nice that it can be folded up and put in a closet, since space is such a huge concern in our apartment.

Hooray for getting healthy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment