19 January 2011

Weekly Money Check-up

This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.  
 
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on groceriesI made a trip out to Whole Foods and one to target and spent 100 between the two.

2. Today I feel optimistic towards money. My raise goes into effect as of this pay period!  YAY!

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was scrapbookMaybe not too inexpensive, since I spent a chunk of money on new supplies, but not too expensive either.

4. I will consider this week a success if I do the 30 day shred 2 more times.

5. My signature outfit is jeans and a tee-shirt I guess.  I've never really considered myself to have a signature outfitI suppose it could also be a black A-line skirt, tights, and knee high boots with some sort of sweater on top.  Thats probably my favorite outfit.

--
If you'd like to participate, fill this out and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment