31 March 2011

Seven Deadly Sins...Wrath

Seven things that piss me off...

1.  People who drive below the speed limit.  It drives me CRAZY!!

2.  People who think they are better than everyone else.  Their is nothing that makes me angrier than someone who thinks that their shit don't stink. 

3.  People who ride your ass or sit in your blind spot.  I may have some road rage issues...

4.  Republicans.  I am a die hard liberal.  I don't want to make this political but Republicans make me angrier than  anything else. Not people who are moderate about their beliefs, but the ultra conservative Christian right mostly.  And really I'm okay with people believing in what they want, but I just can't handle hearing about most of those ultra right wing beliefs.

5.  Anyone trying to push their beliefs on me.  It doesn't matter what they believe (even if I agree) people who push their beliefs on others piss me off.

6.  Pushy salesmen.  I hate being pushed around.  Usually its car salesmen but I had a bad experience at LA Fitness also. 

7.  Screwing up in the Kitchen.  I get furious when things start to go wrong in the kitchen, weather it is my fault or happenstance I get really angry and commence swearing.  Although in the end I usually feel better (as long as the final product turns out okay) but I cook with anger. 
--
Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.

Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.

Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.

Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.

Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.

Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.

Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment