01 April 2011

Goals for April

Here goes the new goals for April

1.  Gym twice a week- I'd really like to go for three times, but we'll start with twice a week for my goal and bump it up to 3 times for May hopefully.

2.  Finish cleaning old room-  oh the perpetual goal is back again.  I feel I have to keep putting it on this list until I actually accomplish it.

3.  Make 2 new recipes-  I did it last month, I can do it again!  I have plans for a new soup and to try another brownie recipe.

4.  Make some extra income-  I have my stuff on etsy to sell, some things I might put on ebay, some old books for Amazon, and I might become a partylite consultant. Thats a lot of opportunities for extra income, so we'll see how it goes!

5.  Submit Flex Spend-  I have some receipts saved to submit for my flex spend refund and I really need to get around to doing it.

6.  Make some crafts for sale.-  I want to work on more projects to list.  Nothing specific in mind yet, but I need to make more things. 

I think 6 goals is sufficient for this month.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment