07 April 2011

Seven Deadly Sins...Sloth

Seven things I neglect to do...

I'm kind of a procrastinator in general and easily forget to do things so this is an easy list for me :)

Wash the Dog- this has been on my to-do list for almost a month I think.  It's so hard to work up the energy to do this

Clean out my car- I always seem to find a reason not to.

Go to the gym- again I always come up with a reason not to go.

Clean the house- I could have broken this out into various tasks but in general I slack off on cleaning.  It doesn't help that Wesley is much more of a neat freak than I and breaks down on cleaning first.  Except the bathroom I seem to be the one who freaks out and cleans there.

Making Phone Calls- Whether it is returning a call, making an appointment or whatever, its hard for me to work up the energy to do this for some reason.  Everyone should just email, I'm good at that.

Returning items- I can easily work up energy to go buy things, but I'm much worse at getting rid of them.

Hanging Pictures- pictures can sit around for a good solid month before I work up the energy to grab a hammer and a nail and put it up.  I just keep telling myself I'm still deciding where it should go...


If you want to join in, follow the list below!
--
Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.

Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.

Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.

Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.

Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.

Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.

Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.
--
Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.

Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.

Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.

Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.

Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.

Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.

Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.

--
Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.

Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.

Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.

Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.

Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.

Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.

Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment