09 April 2011

End of the week goal checkup

1.  Gym twice a week-  I did it!  By the skin of my teeth since my first trip was last night and the second was this morning, but I did it!  Thats why I decided to post this today instead of yesterday. 

2.  Finish cleaning old room- hahahaha.  no new progress.

3.  Make 2 new recipes- no new progress.  A new brownie recipe has been on my to-do list for a week but I haven't made it yet.

4.  Make some extra income- I'm working on starting my partylite business (my starter show is scheduled for the 21), all my etsy stuff is listed and its just a matter of waiting it feels like.  I'm also working on booking new shows for partylite. 

5.  Submit Flex Spend-  I have to wait on this til my 2 doctor appointments next Friday.  With these two it will eat up the last of my flex spend monies so I figured it was best just to wait until I had all the reciepts and can get all my money back.

6.  Make some crafts for sale.- I bought some new stamping supplies so I figured I'd work on some more paper crafts soon. Haven't actually done anything yet though.

7. The forgotten goal- read 10 books.  So far I've finished one and I'm almost done with a second, and halfway through a third.

No comments:

Post a Comment