04 April 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up

This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.   

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a student loan payment- $151.
2. Today I am thankful for mudslidesI'm enjoying one as I type. 
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was learn how to quilt.  I made my first quilt block!  I have to wait for the second class to finish it.
4. I will consider this week a success if I manage to wash the dog.  I've been slacking.
5. The last dream I had was some bizarre dream involving a weird version of my Grad school.  I can barely remember it.  

--

If you'd like to participate, fill this out and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I am thankful ___________.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. The last dream I had _______________.

No comments:

Post a Comment