12 March 2011

End of the Week Checkup

1.  Complete my No Eating Out Challenge- well.  I cancelled this and just decided to stick to my lowered eating out budget.  so far I'm still in budget!  and I already did the expensive things.
2.  Read 10 books!-2 down!  8 to go. 
3.  Sell 2 craft items- I went to a consignment shop to inquire about selling stuff there.  I'm probably not able to there yet becuase they are full on jewelry, but I'm going to work on more stuff and see what happens. 
4.  Finish Cleaning out old room- I've bought a few boxes of stuff home and weeded through them.  Still have a lot more to go.
5.  Make 2 new recipes- Haven't made anything new but I got a subscription to a meal planning service for $4 for 6months, so it will hopefully give me some new ideas to try.
6.  Do Pilates everyday- Success so far 11/11!  one day was boudoir pics but since I had to hold similar positions to pilates I counted it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment