21 March 2011

Weekly Money Checkup

This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up. 

 1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a scrapbooking retreat.  $200 for my hotel and a weekend of scrappin.

2. Today I feel good towards money.  nothing to report really.  I spent a lot of money, but I’m not anxious or anything about it.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was snuggle with Wesley after being apart for a while.

4. I will consider this week a success if I make a decision about signing up for a gym.  I’ve been contemplating signing up for a gym membership for a while and I finally narrowed it down to 2 chain gyms in the area and now I have to decide between the two.

5. I am thankful for coffee.  I just really love a nice cup of coffee.  

--
If you'd like to participate, fill this out and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. I am thankful for _____________.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment