30 March 2011

End of the Month Checkup

Okay so I'm a day early but I don't think I'm going to make any additional progress towards  the goals tomorrow, so here goes...

1. Complete my No Eating Out Challenge- FAIL

2. Read 10 books!- FAIL  I only managed to finish 4 books, but I'm in the middle of two more.


3. Sell 2 craft items-FAIL  I sold nothing. But I got a bunch of stuff listed.  Thats something. 

4. Finish Cleaning out old room- FAIL  I cleaned out some but I'm not finished yet. 

5. Make 2 new recipes-  PASS  I made a new soup recipe and tried out a brownie recipe. 

6. Do Pilates everyday-PASS  I did at least a little bit everyday!!  

It looks like I failed a lot, but I made progress in everything  (except number one)  so I feel decent about the month.  I'm hopeful that I'll do even better in April though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment