05 March 2011

End of the Week Goal Check-Up

Granted we are only 5 days into the month, but so far I'm doing really good!

1.  Complete my No Eating Out Challenge- So far I haven't even gotten a treat out although I have been tempted a few times.  Unfortunately I already have two meals out planned. 
2.  Read 10 books!- I'm almost done with one book, should have it finished early next week and hopefully have a second one done by the end of the week.
3.  Sell 2 craft items- no progress yet
4.  Finish Cleaning out old room-so I haven't actually made it to my parents' house yet, but I have made progress organizing my apartment and creating room for more stuff and I went through the last batch of stuff that has been in my car for a month.  I'm planning to swing by my parents' place when I get off work today and bringing a few boxes of stuff home to go through.
5.  Make 2 new recipes- no progress here. 
6.  Do Pilates everyday- 5/5 days so far!  hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment