22 March 2011

Seven Deadly Sins...Envy

7 things I lack and covet.

1.  Good Social Skills.  Okay so I'm not some weirdo that can't carry on simple chit chat, but I lack the type of personality that allows me to talk to anyone and everyone which I'm always very jealous of.  

2.  Self-Esteem/Confidence.  As relating to number one, I wish I was more confident and sure of myself.  I can be pretty hard on myself (hence 7 prideful things about myself was difficult)

3.  A fit body.  I'm working on it but I'm so jealous of the people who are effortlessly fit and thin.

4.  Fashion Sense.  A few of my friends have fabulous fashion sense and every time I put an outfit together I feel like I'm fumbling around.

5.  A neat house.  Our apartment is somewhat messy and it is ENTIRELY my fault.  Wesley is so neat and tidy and I have a seriously hard time being the same way.  I wish it came easier to me and I could live in a magazine style house (except a little more lived in).

6.  Having no student loans.  The student loans hanging over my head are somewhat of a burden and I wish I could be loan free.  I think more than anything I'm jealous of the type of people that never had to work or take out loans to pay for school.

7.  Art skills.  I wish I could decorate my house with my own art, but I just suck.  I can't draw a damn thing.  Or paint.  Or sculpt. Or anything.  I suck. 

--
Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.

Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.

Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.

Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.

Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.

Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.

Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment