14 March 2011

Weekly Money Check Up


This post is part of My Pretty Pennies Weekly Money Check Up.  

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on  crafts.  I spent $50 on crafting supplies to make things for my etsy shop.
2. Today I feel nervous towards money. I'm going over budget in almost every category and it makes me uncomfortable.  I really need to learn to curb my spending habits.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was have spaghetti with our friends that live upstairs.
4. I will consider this week a success if I.. manage to keep up on Pilates and have a blast on the scrap retreat.
5. My ancestors are Irish, German, Norwegian, English, Sioux, and Mexican.  What an odd mutt I am :)  

--
If you'd like to participate, fill this out and link it back to My Pretty Pennies.

Weekly Money Check-Up is a fill-in-the blank post once a week. The first four questions are always the same each week and the fifth is always different. Care to participate? Fill in the blanks in the comments section or post it on your blog and link back to here! Thanks for participating! :)
1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _____.
2. Today I feel _______towards money.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
5. My ancestors are _____________.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment